Bulb/Plant Plug Digger
The releasable bulb and plug digger makes it a cinch to dig the perfect-sized hole for a plant plug.
Habitat gardening steps:
1) Mow your lawn one last time!
2) Cut 3ft wide biodegradable weed barrier (sold separately) to fit the length of your new planting area.
3) Cover the lawn grass with the weed barrier.
4) Stake down the barrier in each corner with biodegradable stakes (sold separately).
5) Cut small holes into the barrier where ever you want to plant your baby plug plants.
6) Use a bulb digger or drill auger to dig through the holes of the weed barrier and through the lawn grass in order to dig a small hole for the plant plug.
It's just that easy to replace lawn with habitat!